Workshop | Make Simple Drapes
Make Simple Drapes
Making your own curtain panels for your windows gives you the freedom to choose your own fabric patterns and colors. Homemade curtain panels can also provide custom window solutions for irregularly sized windows that won't fit standard curtain sizes. This workshop will teach you how to make a simple window treatment with a basic curtain panel.
(note: some experience using a sewing machine will be helpful for this workshop)
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE TICKET PRICE?:
- Expert Tuition from a Mood U Team Member
- Comprehensive Instruction Sheet
- Mood Sewing Machine to use in-store
- Sewing Machine Needles
- Sewing Machine Bobbins
- Tailor's Chalk
- Straight Pins
*Please note, equipment listed is for use in-store only and is not for participants to keep. All items are to be handed back at the end of the workshop. You may bring your own supplies also, excluding bringing your own sewing machine.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO BRING TO CLASS:
These items are available for purchase in-store at Mood Fabrics NYC.
- Fabric and trims for your project (you will receive an email in advance of your workshop with details of yardage and types of suitable fabric)
- All-purpose thread (color matched to fabric if preferred)