Workshop | Make a Simple Dress
Make a Simple Dress
Join us in this workshop to try your hand at making your own simple dress - *NO PATTERN REQUIRED*! All you need are a few measurements, a ruler and some chalk to draw your pattern directly onto your fabric - it has never been easier!
We will show you a fun and simple way to take that fabric you love and turn into a wearable garment in just a few hours!! They're fun to make and fun to wear, and will add an easy, chic addition to your wardrobe.
(note: some experience using a sewing machine will be helpful for this workshop)
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE TICKET PRICE?:
- Expert Tuition from a Mood U Team Member
- Comprehensive Instruction Sheet
- Mood Sewing Machine to use in-store
- Sewing Machine Needles
- Sewing Machine Bobbins
- Tailor's Chalk
- Straight Pins
- Measuring Tape
*Please note, equipment listed is for use in-store only and is not for participants to keep. All items are to be handed back at the end of the workshop. You may bring your own supplies also, excluding bringing your own sewing machine.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO BRING TO CLASS:
These items are available for purchase in-store at Mood Fabrics NYC.
- Fabric and trims for your project (you will receive an email in advance of your workshop with details of yardage and types of suitable fabric)
- All-purpose thread (color matched to fabric if preferred)