Workshop | Make a Circle Skirt
Make a Circle Skirt
A circle skirt is a full, flowy skirt that gets its name from the circular shape of the skirt when it is spread out. We think circle skirts are the perfect simple and elegant dressmaking project for a workshop. Even if you’re new to sewing, a circle skirt is an easy project that you can complete in a short time and will become your go-to pattern for years to come!
(note: some experience using a sewing machine will be helpful for this workshop)
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE TICKET PRICE?:
- Expert Tuition from a Mood U Team Member
- Comprehensive Instruction Sheet
- Mood Sewing Machine to use in-store
- Sewing Machine Needles
- Sewing Machine Bobbins
- Tailor's Chalk
- Straight Pins
- Measuring Tape
*Please note, equipment listed is for use in-store only and is not for participants to keep. All items are to be handed back at the end of the workshop. You may bring your own supplies also, excluding bringing your own sewing machine.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO BRING TO CLASS:
These items are available for purchase in-store at Mood Fabrics NYC.
- Fabric and trims for your project (you will receive an email in advance of your workshop with details of yardage and types of suitable fabric)
- All-purpose thread (color matched to fabric if preferred)