LA | Saturday Sewing Club for Kids
Students will learn about, pattern layout, fabric cutting, pattern construction, and finishing techniques for garments. This class is a perfect opportunity for children to realize their sewing dreams at the next level and enjoy the creative process.
Los Angeles | Saturday Sewing Club for Kids
TICKETS AVAILABLE NOW! - STARTS SATURDAY OCTOBER 19th
$15pp per session (one time drop-in), OR FREE* with pattern, equipment and fabric purchase.
Saturday Sewing Club is a new program we are offering at Mood U LA for all of our younger sewing enthusiasts!
The club is a dedicated time where kids aged 8-15 can come to Mood U as they wish, to work on our selection of patterns available. Drop in any Saturday, any week & pay as you go!
Students will learn about, pattern layout, fabric cutting, pattern construction, and finishing techniques for garments. This new style of drop-in class is a perfect opportunity for children to realize their sewing dreams at the any level and enjoy the creative process.
*As many Saturday sessions as required for the duration of completing one single project, on the provision all patterns, equipment, fabrics and notions are purchased at Mood Fabrics LA
Students will need their MOOD U SEWING KIT
The Mood U Sewing Kit can be purchased in-store for approximately $140.00, on your first visit and is a one time purchase with all the tool you need to get started with learning to sew!
MOOD U SEWING KIT
- Mood Vinyl Carrier Bag (Free with Purchase of Sewing Kit)
- The Reader's Digest "New Complete Guide to Sewing" BookMood Fabrics Apron
- Gutermann All-Purpose Thread (color matched to fabric, additional purchase)
- Machine Needles (choose size according to your fabric, additional purchase)
- Sewing Machine Bobbins
- Fabric Shears
- Paper Shears
- Straight Pins (color ball pins)
- Pin Cushion
- Seam Ripper
- 18" x 2" Clear Plastic Ruler
- Tape Measure
- Tailor's Chalk (blue & white)
- Tapered Awl
- Hand Sewing Needles (assorted pack)
- Fabric will be required to purchase and yardage will be determined by the pattern you choose to work on during Sewing Club