1-Day Intensive Fashion Business Consulting Course
1-DAY INTENSIVE COURSE | HOW TO BUILD YOUR FASHION BRAND
Learn the Fashion Business & Build Your Brand
In the Mood to change your life, but not sure where to begin? Learn how to build your Fashion Brand at Mood U at our 1 Day Intensive Seminar focusing on the fundamentals of fashion business and branding! Our Fashion Consulting Experts will walk designers and aspiring entrepreneurs through the ins and outs of the fashion industry.
Jump Start Your Fashion Business Today!
Mood’s powerful curriculum will deliver everything you’ll need to know to start a successful fashion business. Whether you create womenswear, menswear, childrenswear, accessories, or even jewelry, the experts at Mood U can help! Beginning with an intro into ideal business structures and financial plans, the 7 hour course will cover all things branding, including target marketing, sample development, lucrative product pricing, and the best online business practices.
Seats are limited, so sign up today before this opportunity passes you by!
Register today for only $499!
- 1 Day Intensive Course - 7 hour of education
- Step-by-step training and strategy development
- Tips and advice from an industry expert
- Open Q&A at the end of each topic
- Each topic will close with a panel discussion where you’ll be free to ask any industry questions you’d like!
- Course Networking
- You’ll be given the opportunity to start building your fashion network right here in the classroom with an online course supplement featuring extra outlines, resources, and forums to discuss projects and plans with your fellow entrepreneurial classmates.
- FREE Industry Packet
- Industry calendar outlining every important date you need to know in the fashion world
- Cost sheet
- Start-up budget sheets
- Complementary Course Discounts
Topic 1 - Introduction to the Basics
- First steps of starting a fashion brand
- Discovering a concept
- Choosing your brand entity
- Brand Licensing
- Conducting market research
- Choosing your target customer
- Forming a business model
Topic 2 - The Financials
- Pricing your products to make a profit
- How to calculate your:
- Startup budget
- Monthly expenses
- Break-even analysis
- Business cash flow
- Sponsorship ideas and plans
- Business Feasibility
Topic 3 - The Design Process
- The ideal size of your line
- How to translate inspiration into designs
- Things to consider when designing a line
- How to design with production in mind
- Tips for designing future lines
Topic 4 - Line Development
- Step-by-step process for developing your first samples
- Sourcing materials
- And more!
- How to work with patternmakers and sample rooms
- Tips and strategies to make the development of your line easier, faster, and more cost effective
Topic 5 - Sales & Marketing
- Wholesale vs. retail
- Marketing best practices and when to start
- How to network with boutiques
- Useful selling tools
- Line sheets
- Look books
- Order forms
- Presenting a fashion line
- Pros & cons of hiring a sales or PR representative
- Pros & cons of doing trade shows
Topic 6 - Producing Your Product
- Domestic Production vs. Offshore
- Finding the right contractor
- Communicating and working with a contractor
- Common beginner mistakes to avoid
- Inside tips to encourage the best production
- Shipping your products
Don’t miss out on this unbelievable opportunity to turn your dreams into a reality! Spaces are limited, so sign up today!